- GLEN: OWNER / Co-Founder: The DANIEL TEAM Real Estate Specialists (Hendersonville, TN): 2007-Present
- Buy / Sell / Invest – Your Full-Service Real Estate Team – Nashville and Surrounding Areas.
- REALTOR Platinum Award of Excellence .. Sumner Association of Realtors – 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Gold Circle of Excellence .. over $20,000,000 Gross Sales, Reliant Realty – 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Agent / Real Estate Team of the Year, Reliant Realty – 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Agent/Team of the Quarter, Reliant Realty, 2013 – 2015
- ADINA: OWNER / Co-Founder, The Daniel Team Real Estate Specialists (Hendersonville, TN) – 2012-Present
- Real Estate Broker, Reliant Realty ERA Powered – 2012-Present Buy / Sell / Invest – Full Service Real Estate Experts Specializing in Nashville and Surrounding Areas
- Chaplain, Poudre Valley Hospital (Fort Collins, CO) – 2009-2011 Provided pastoral care to patients across a wide variety of ethnic and religious diversity. Responded to trauma team activations, hospital emergency codes, and deaths. Acted as a liaison with outside clergy. Supported and counseled patients, discussing sensitive issues. Participated in palliative care and ethics consults.
- Senior Vacation Rental Manager / Specialist, Scenic Coast Properties (Cambria, CA) – 2002-2009 Manage Bookings, Client-Community Liaison, Compliance with Permitting & Regulations.
- Real Estate Broker, Century 21 Associates-West / Scenic Coast Properties (Cambria, CA) – 2002-2009 Real estate sales, marketing, and investing.
- Owner/Founder, Cambria Computer & Internet/Silent Partner (Cambria, CA) – 1998-2007 Computer repair, maintenance, and instruction. Graphic design, print shop, and business services. Website design and maintenance. Microsoft Office Certified.
- Scuola 2F (Florence, Italy) – 1993-1998 Taught English as a Second Language (ESL). Translation (written and oral) in both English and Italian.
My Credentials and Memberships
- GLEN’S LICENSES
- TENNESSEE Licensed REALTOR©, E-Pro Certified, SRS (Seller Representative Specialist), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosures Resource), ERA Leaders Circle Designation, Distinctive Properties (Luxury Home Specialist) Certification
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- Licensed Mortgage Broker
- Affiliate Broker: Reliant Realty LLC, Hendersonville, TN 2010 -Present Specializing in Buyer-Representation, Home Sales, Foreclosures, and Real Estate Investment.
- Mortgage Broker: Home 1st Lending (Hendersonville, TN) 2009-2011 (Loan Refinancing, Credit Repair)
- Accurate Mortgage (Nashville, TN)
- Chief Manager / Co-Owner: Morning Star Realty Group LLC (Nashville, TN) 2008-2012 Developed and established Realty Company focused on real estate services and investment firm with expertise in purchasing, restoring, listing, leasing, and selling properties with access to external and internal mortgage options.
- C.E.O. / Affiliate Broker: Cumberland Realty, LLC (Nashville, TN) 2000-200725 million dollar production team providing real estate services throughout Middle Tennessee. Generated sales and listings using unique marketing techniques. Set up key relationships to provide creative mortgage solutions for buyers.
- General Manager: Clayton Homes (Nashville, TN) 1986-2007Responsible for all profitability, sales, and service of high-volume manufactured housing sales center generating over 4 million dollars in annual sales. Accountable for entire home sales process including developing financing terms and selling insurance products. Developed and implemented short and long term sales objectives, advertising/promotions, and strategic direction. Recruited, trained, and motivated 20 person sales staff and sub-contractors toward 100% customer satisfaction.
- ADINA’S LICESES & EDUCATION
- Naropa University, Boulder, CO – MDiv – Master of Divinity 2011
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT – M.A., Italian Language and Literature 1993
- Carlton Sheets Real Estate Investment Management Program & Rich Dad Real Estate Investing Course
- University of California, Los Angeles, CA – B.A., Italian & Linguistics 1992 – Gamma Kappa Alpha, National Italian Honor Society
My Community Involvement
- GLEN: CIVIC ACTIVITIES Past President Manufactured Housing Association, Nashville Chapter.
- ADINA: CIVIC ACTIVITIES Sumner Association of Realtors member, Chamber of Commerce member (Hendersonville, TN & Cambria, CA); Rotary Club of Cambria Sunrise President 2005-2006; Certified Mindfulness Meditation Instructor